Our TAN candles are handcrafted with a high vibrational white sage & lavender scent.
**See the drop down menu to view 3 unique body types**
Hand poured with natural soy wax in Los Angeles. Since each candle is individually handmade, there may be textured surface imperfections. Every candle is unique and imperfections are beautiful. We promote body positivity for all ~ including our woman candles.
This beautiful piece may be purchased as eye catching decor. Burning is optional and we recommend placing her on a plate or dish to avoid wax spilling onto your furniture (see our pillar candle holder - sold separately).
Why choose soy wax candles?
- Soy wax is more efficient and will burn up to 50% longer than paraffin wax
- It burns cleaner and completely leaving no waste, after burning you can collect the melted soy wax and reuse it
- It does not release toxins when lit
- It is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- It is vegan and cruelty free because soy wax is derived from vegetables
- This soy wax has a 120-125 degree Fahrenheit melting point and is the safest wax to use in any wax play. If you're using for wax play please practice wax play safely and consensually always; we are not responsible for improper use.
The wick used creates a clean burn and is made of natural flat cotton threads interwoven with paper threads that produces a rigid structure which holds up under the motions of you using the candle.
Tips to Get (safely) Lit:
Never leave burning candles unattended!
Keep out of reach from children & pets.
Burn candles away from moving air and hanging materials.
DO NOT extinguish with water.